Looking for some poker action but low on cash? Your Texas Holdem bankroll just got smashed by bad luck or a wrong gamble? Luckily for you there is plenty of opportunities to begin or start over your poker career thanks to no deposit poker bonus, online poker freeroll and other promotions that can give you the boost you need to have the success you deserve.
- is really possible to earn some cash and play poker without depositing any amount?
- How does these promotions work?
- Where can I find them?
As always, we got you covered!
Play Poker for free?
Online poker bonuses can be splitted in three kinds:
- No deposit bonus: face value is usually low (₹500 or so) but it makes you play “for free” and try to build a small bankroll. Registrations with real personal data is still required. It’s a way to start and must be taken in consideration, especially if depositing higher amounts doesn’t make you feel comfortable
- Freerolls: online poker freerolls are multi table tournaments with a guaranteed prizepool offered by the house. Despite they can be crowded, considering they are reserved for every new player who signed up during a given week, the skill cap is very low; most of the players enrolled are beginners and it gives you a strong chance to score a nice placement and start to build your bankroll from scratch
- Welcome bonus and other promotions: if you are willing to deposit a small amount (literally talking about ₹500 or so), often the poker rooms match your cashin with a bonus, that can be either instant or locked. In case of instant bonuses, the value is available on your balance and you can play with it; for locked bonus, you need to play, rack points up and with the points then clear the chunks of the reward.
Other promotions often ran by indian poker rooms are:
- leaderboard: considering every hand you play as giving you points; by the end of the period, the people who played more, will get a prize based on the position in a ranking
- refer a friend: you can invite your friends and get a reward as long as they insert your promo code during the registration process
- VIP System: the concept should be known at this point, the more you play, the more rewards you get. The impact of the VIP System is measured usually on a % scale and – in general – they go from a 5% to a 35% of bonus you can earn, based on how much rake you paid (which means, how many tournaments you did start)
To summarize, playing poker without spending money is possible using no deposit bonuses that are offered by indian poker rooms.
The best approach, though, is to mix the bonuses to get the most out from the promotions. Depositing a small amount, in combination with an instant bonus upon registration, will allow you to start creating your bankroll out of nothing.
Imagine this scenario:
- you sign in to a poker room with a no deposit bonus
- then you cashin and get the welcome bonus
- you can now play the welcome freeroll tournaments and slowly unlock the deposit bonus, while you also rack points up for the VIP System.
That’s exactly the type of loop you wanna start your poker career with.